As any parent of twins can attest to, I feel the need to be balanced. Every time I post something funny that one says, I feel the need to post something about the other one to be fair. Here is Lacie's latest....
Lacie is afraid of dogs. Terrified might be a better description. She likes my parent's little weinie dog, Daisy; she liked my in-law's Pomeranian, Tonto, before he ran away. I think she's okay around little tiny dogs, but will have absolutely nothing to do with a dog that jumps or is bigger than she is. I can't think of any definitive reason for this; she was never attacked by a dog. She even wants a pet puppy. It just can't jump or be big.
Anytime we are going to someone's house that we haven't been to before, her first question is, "Do they have a dog? If they have a dog, I'm not going." If I tell her they have a dog, she insists that we ask them to put it up while we are there, or she wants us to hold her. When we get to the door, she immediately asks whoever answers, "Do you have a dog?" If they do, two more questions follow: "Does he bite? and Does he jump and scratch?"
Tonight we went to some friends' house from our small group at church. We had never been there before, and sure enough, we rang the door bell, Kasie answered, and Lacie asked very matter-of-factly, "Do you have a dog?" Luckily, they didn't........
South Bossier Kid Fit
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment