Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sneaky.....

The girls usually like to call Del in his office after I pick them up. Today, each of them talked to him while I was on my way to the store. Minutes after they hung up, we passed the McDonalds across the street from Brookshires. Leslie asked if we could "go to Old McDonald's for a snack." When I told her no, she said, "But Mom. When I talked to Daddy he told me to tell you to take us to Old McDonalds. He said we needed a snack!" Needless to say, Daddy did not confirm this.... :-)

A funny from Lacie - the other day at school, they talked about "vegenarians". When I asked her to repeat herself, she said again, "VEGENARIANS! you know, they take care of aminals!" When she grows up, she has informed me that she wants to be a vegenarian.

1 comment:

Crafts Family said...

Hey -- Shouldn't they have gotten that snack just for coming up with such a creative story??? Love you guys! Amy

 
Designed by Lena