Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Fest 2008

This past Sunday, our church had its annual Fall Fest/Trunk or Treat. Aside from food and inflatables, they had music and a Trunk or Treat, where all of the cars were lined up in the parking lot and kids went from car to car completing carnival-type activities and getting candy.

The girls got to wear their costumes. This year they decided to be clowns because they loved the idea of wearing a full face of makeup. Look how excited they are!
Here they are striking a pose:

Our across-the-street neighbor, Anna, also goes to our church. She is the closest thing the girls have to a big sister. They love Anna, and she plays with them all the time!

Most of the shots we took on the inflatables came out blurry, but here's a good one of one of them.... no, I can't tell them apart from far away in clown makeup!
Luckily, I took pictures of the whole costume, face paint and all.... I'm not sure if they will have face paint on Friday. We washed it off when we came home last night, but Leslie had itchy red splotches on her face where the paint was this morning. Unless I can find some new hypo-allergenic paint, they will be fresh-faced for Halloween!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena