Friday, October 10, 2008

Lacie's Future Husband

The Johnson family is best friends with the Byrd family. Mandy and I have been friends since college, we work together, and Caitlin Byrd and Lacie and Leslie were born within 3 weeks of each other. Our families play together and we go to the beach together each summer. Tonight before the football game, the girls went with Caitlin to play at the school playground while Caleb - Mandy's 10 year old - was at football practice. When Mandy took the girls to McDonalds for dinner, this was the conversation she heard between Lacie and Caitlin...

Lacie - Caitlin, I saw Caleb in his uniform. He was sooo cute. I am going to marry him one day.
Caitlin laughed and said something silly.
Lacie - No, I really mean it.

Here are our future in-laws... Lacie is standing by Caleb :-)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena