Last week, the girls were stalling at bedtime telling me about how they get lonely sleeping by themselves. They were looking for an invite into our bed, but I told them if they got lonely they could get in bed and sleep with each other. Well, tonight when the girls went to bed, apparently the nightlight next to Leslie's bed wasn't working. Lacie came and told us that she told Leslie she could sleep in her bed with her. Del didn't know the conversation I had with the girls earlier and told them they couldn't sleep together because they wouldn't go to sleep. I told him I told them earlier that they could, so we let them both get in Lacie's bed with a stern warning that if they didn't go to sleep, they would be separated.
I went to check on them about 10 minutes later, and they whispered, "Thank you, Mommy, for letting us sleep together. Daddy told us no." I said, "Well he didn't know that Mommy told you yes." Leslie said, "That's right. Because you're the real boss of us." Lacie: "Yeah, he's only a tiny little boss of us. You're the big boss!"
At last!!!!
South Bossier Kid Fit
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment