Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Life Lately....




Since the girls started kindergarten, life has been a hectic blur of whork, school, dance, gymnastics, soccer, children's musical practice - it never stops! This crazy schedule is also part of the reason why I haven't been a good blogger lately!



The girls are really thriving in kindergarten. I was nervous about putting them in separate classes, but their unique personalities are really starting to shine! Lacie is quite the eager reader and loves all things school-related, including homework; while Leslie tends to get frustrated and wants to go play after a few attempts at sounding out a word. In soccer, Leslie makes more goals than Lacie, but Lacie never stops running.... Every day when I pick them up from school, they have tons of stories to tell about the day - from what they did in enrichment, to who they played with at recess - which is usually not each other, to what so-and-so said in the cafeteria. I am loving being a mom of school-age children!








I'll close with a few pictures. For Halloween, Leslie was Princess Amidala from Star Wars, and Lacie was a cheetah. This is the first time they have been somthing different for Halloween, but they picked out their own costumes! They also recently dressed up for the 50th Day of School Celebration and sock hop. They were precious in their poodle skirts!
Not that things have any chance of slowing down any time soon, but I'm really going to try to be better about updating!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena