Anyone who knows me well, knows I can't go a single day without Perez Hilton, my celebrity gossip know-it-all. I pride myself on being up to date with the goings on of all people of entertainment. Well, just last week, we were watching TV and a video came on of Barack Obama. I was curious to see if my children knew who the President was, so I asked, "Lacie, do you know who that is?" Lacie glanced at the TV, looked at me with raised eyebrows and said, "Ummm... Chris Brown?!?" Hopefully, you know what Barack Obama looks like, but just in case you don't....

Chris Brown, who has most recently been in the news for beating his fellow pop star girlfriend, Rihanna, looks like this:

I guess I can see the resemblance....... Last year, Chris Brown guest-starred on an episode of one of the girls' favorite shows,
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, so I'm really hoping that's where Lacie knows him..... but my friends are not surprised. My daughter does not recognize her president, but she does recognize a pop star - and a notorious one at that!

No comments:
Post a Comment