Sunday, March 8, 2009

How Well Do My Children Know Me????

This is a post about a quiz that has been going around on Facebook. There are a list of questions you are supposed to ask your children, and you must record their first answers. I posted this on my Facebook a couple of weeks ago, but I thought many of you would also find it amusing. You'll notice some of the answers are spot-on, but some of them, I'm not sure where they came from:

I asked both Lacie and Leslie these questions. Lacie's answers are on the left; Leslie's answers are on the right..


1.) What is something Mommy always says to you?

-Don't do stuff; Go to your room

2.) What makes Mommy happy?

- when we brush your hair.

3.) What makes Mommy sad?

- when we don't brush her hair; when we get in trouble

4.) How does Mommy make you laugh?

- Going on a treasure hunt; you do funny stuff

5.) What was Mommy like as a child?

- played with her sister; small and little

6.) How old is Mommy?

- 33; like 1 years old or 2

7.) How tall is Mommy?

- I think almost as tall as Daddy, but he's a little bit taller; 12

8.) What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?

- play; clean up the house with help

9.) What does Mommy do when you’re not around?

- clean up; watch TV with Daddy like when we're asleep

10.) If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?

- for a talent show; trophies and money

11.) What is Mommy really good at?

- shopping; cleaning up the house and working for money

12.) What is Mommy not very good at?

- chicken family; picking 2 kids up at a time (They always tell Del he is stronger than me b/c he can still pick them both up at one time; I can't)

13.) What does Mommy do for a job?

- work at the pharmacy at Walmart (not sure where this one came from); teach

14.) What is Mommy’s favorite food?

- broccoli; Ramen

15.) What makes you proud of Mommy?

- Treasure hunt; when you let me do whatever I want

16.) If Mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?

- Scooby Doo

17.) What do you and Mommy do together?

- play and I brush your hair and go shopping

18.) How are you and Mommy the same?

- we dress alike; we both like pancakes and we both like Ramen

19.) How are you and Mommy different?

- when we don't dress alike; you eat everything and I don't eat green peas

20.) How do you know Mommy loves you?

- when you take care of us and love on us

21.) Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?

- WalMart.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena