Saturday, February 7, 2009

Catch Up

I know... it's been a while... but to be honest, it's been pretty quiet! My last blog talked about Lacie's lost tooth, and her big tooth is already coming in. Her other bottom tooth is loose, and both of Leslie's bottom teeth are loose, so it looks like the tooth fairy will be making some frequent stops at our house in the future!

The girls are starting soccer in a couple of weeks. Del is coaching their team, which will consist of six 5 year old girls. Leslie has decided that their team will be called The Wildcats, in honor of her favorite movie, High School Musical. It is sure to be hilarious, so I will definitely be blogging once soccer starts.

Well, I know this isn't much of an update, but I wanted to let you know we're still here - even if we're boring!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena