Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Few Funnies....

After spending all of this time single, Lacie has finally caught up with her sister and has a boyfriend. His name is Patrick, and he is in her class at school. Apparently, sometimes she lets him kiss her, and she's gotten on "sad face" at school a couple of times now for trying to sneak out of her center to go be in Patrick's center so she could play with him. We've had the discussion about how she is a good girl and doesn't need to let anybody kiss her on the lips, and she said, "But Mommy, he is so good!" Ummmm... okay.....

And Leslie has announced to us her latest 'strategy for keeping Hayden interested. Yesterday, she had her hair in a ponytail, and she said, "Mommy, sometimes at school, I do this (and she takes out her ponytail and shakes her hair back and forth), but Hayden won't even look at me when I do it!"

Can I just lock them up now? If they're like this at four, fourteen will be a nightmare!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena