skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Johnson and Johnson: The Twins
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Welcome - Check Back Often!
I know many people who do this whole blog thing, so I thought I would finally try it. Hopefully, this will be a great way to "journal" so I will always have a record of the cute things the girls do.
1 comment:
DeAnn
said...
I'm here :) Can't wait to follow you guys through the blogosphere!
August 2, 2008 at 10:52 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The SuperTwins
Lacie (l) and Leslie (r)
About Me
Stephanie
My husband and I were blessed with identical twin girls in February 2004. They keep us busy and always make us laugh. Everyday is a new adventure.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
The Arnold Family Life
South Bossier Kid Fit
13 years ago
The Burlison Family
Mary Ella
13 years ago
With God, WE WILL BEAT THIS!!!
Introducing....
16 years ago
The Crafts Crew
February Update
17 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2009
(28)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(44)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(16)
▼
July
(2)
The Summer of Stitches
Welcome - Check Back Often!
Hit Counter
Designed by
Lena
1 comment:
I'm here :) Can't wait to follow you guys through the blogosphere!
Post a Comment